Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Travel Tuesday!

Well, if there was ever a good time to get out-of-town, it's this week! We need a new roof and they started yesterday! The noise!! And then add our RING on top of it--the constant alerts--it too much! One of the messages said that a man was dragging a grey tarp! That's the first time I've gotten that much detail! I had no idea it could do that. More about the roof tomorrow--on What I Buy Wednesday. You guessed it, it's huge purchase!

Anyway, we as you read this, we are on our way to St. Louis. Ever since we lost our sister-in-law, Janet in February and had to put our sister, Janice in a "locked down" memory care unit, I'm realizing how much I miss my sisters and last brother. I've made a concerted effort to visit more often. My plan is to spend a few days at least every other month. I'm doing pretty good as this is my 5th trip since March!

Butch is going with me this time. I'm not sure he'll go every time, but he wants to see his brother too. And, I want to see my sister-in-law, Chris. We went on many family vacations and couples trips together and were pretty close over the years. 

I just don't know where the time has gone. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, so good St. Louis food and maybe a poker game!

Report to come next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.