Thursday, July 23, 2026

Ten Things Thursday

Today I'm sharing some vintage finds.

I love that scalloped trim lining the shiplap ceiling.

Love the soft green--nice little nook to have a cup of tea.


Love the blue painted shelf and that Dutch door.

An interesting use of a vintage table to extend the space of the counter.

This room might be a little too shabby for me.





I do love the vintage appliances.

Although I like the looks of this--and seems like it might be a fun place to read a good book, does it also seem a little weird? It's like having part of your house completely exposed outside. But, I do love that it's made out of old doors.
This might just be my favorite of all of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.