Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Travel Tuesday

A couple weeks ago, while traveling in Arizona, we were in Sedona. We came across this:
Right away we knew it was a McDonalds. We stopped because we needed to use the restroom. So we got drinks. This sign was posted at the register:
This is the only McDonalds in the world with teal arches rather than the golden ones. I just love little things like that. How many people can say they visited the only McDonald's with teal arches in the world?!!

That's the thing about traveling. You just never know when you are going to come across something so unusual! 

Which reminds me of the place in London called "Bounce"--near the oldest Catholic Church, where we went for Mass. I don't know what it is now, but there was a plaque on the wall that this was where ping pong was first played/invented! 

I know, it's all useless information, but I still love it!

2 comments:

  1. We always enjoy learning little bits & pieces like that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quirky little facts like that are so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.