Thursday, April 1, 2021

Five Things Thursday

Happy April Fools Day! I hope you aren't subject to any bad pranks. There's no foolin' with these five things!

Mindy came across this Peeps flavored Pepsi!  Sounds d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g! Although, I would give it a sip just to try it. I wonder if it's yellow or Pepsi colored. 
I have no idea how these ducklings were created. Surely they couldn't have been hatched this way. On the other hand, I can't imagine being able to color them with so much detail. 
If I still had little ones around, I guarantee you that I would have made these with them. How darn cute! Have you ever?
Okay, so maybe this is a little cuter! I would make this with little people too--if we had any left in the family. Hmmm. Maybe next year I should get the gang together to make them anyway as a cute little Easter decoration.
And then last, but not least---is Sandy's Easter pillow! I was able to get it back from my pillow maker and then in the mail in the nick of time. 

There's my "five things" for Easter this year. Since we're leaving on Saturday, I didn't even decorate our house this year. As Butch says, I'm slacking. He's right. I don't know. I seem to be getting lazier in my older age. It all seems like so much work for such a short period of time. Now I'm sad that I didn't put forth the effort. Next year for sure! 



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful pillow - you really are so talented. Would you be surprised if I told you that I don't think we have 'peeps' here in the UK?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.