Saturday, April 3, 2021

A Few Things

I got this via and email. All I could think of is that "now I've seen it all. As if pizza isn't enough, now you can use pizza was a BUN!!!"
Then I noticed at the bottom that it was an April Fool's joke. They "got me!"

I thought this was a beautiful room decorated by Barbara Bush. Now I can't remember if it was in the White House or in their Texas home.
If there's anything better than a book box, it would have to be a gnome house. So. darn. cute!
What a beautiful sentiment! Years ago, I decided that if I noticed something nice about someone, I was going to tell them. I still do that, but never thought about the long term consequences of "just being nice!"
Oh so true!!! Books really take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.