Sunday, November 18, 2018

Fall in the Garden

You know how I love the garden---actually, gardens anywhere. Well, since the weather has turned cold-er, I thought it was about time to share some fall garden photos from my garden.
 There are some cute things still a-bloom here and there.
The azaleas are almost as beautiful as in the spring. 
 I don't think I ever realized that before. It's nice to see pink amidst the oranges and golden of fall.
 And surprisingly, things are blooming in the yard debris pile.
 Even the roses are blooming here.
The crape myrtles always put on a fall show.
Morgan was quick to tell me that "ALL" the bushes out front were dead! No, it's just that the tree hydrangeas are finished for the year. 
 The camellias are still blooming although the frost has nipped them some.
And now we're all ready for winter. 
 It has taken Butch a long time to find someone selling wood this year.
He got a little more than a truckload. I hope it will be enough. Wood has gotten expensive---about a dollar a log. We are literally burning money!! Good thing we have a "free" floral display this fall!



2 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of this post I thought 'oh no, there's been an accident' and then as soon as I clicked on it, I realised that over here we would have titled it 'Autumn in the garden' - nothing to do with you falling over, but some lovely photos of your colourful garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.