Wednesday, June 29, 2022

What I Buy Wednesday

I don't necessarily have anything to report this week. But, I made a discovery that might get me in trouble! Let me explain. 

I get on the treadmill every morning for about an hour. Years ago, Butch made me a treadmill desk. That's what enables me to pass the time on the, oh so boring, treadmill. I can check my emails, browse through my blogs, stop by Instagram, check out Facebook and read a few things from my reading list on Safari--if I have any extra time--which is not often. An hour zooms by like it's nothing.

Well, this week, I learned that I can also shop while I'm on the treadmill. I cannot type while walking, but, it seems, I can easily "click!" 

I got an email about a sale at "Scrapbooking.com." I had to check it out. That's when I realized how easy it is to "click!" So simple. I managed to purchase a few things--quite a few things. Since I have "Touch ID" enabled on my computer, there's no typing involved in the check-out process either. And PayPal? Just another "Touch ID" away! It was simple. 

The "things" I bought were some new papers. Michaels has discontinued their scrapbook paper--unless you want to get a big pad. JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby have the same old, tired stuff. I was thrilled to get some new papers. 

It was so easy. That could get me into trouble!!

1 comment:

  1. Well do share what papers you got exactly - inquiring minds (nosy scrapbookers) want to know. I may have also partaken of that sale, but certainly not while exercising. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.