Thursday, June 23, 2022

Five Things Thursday

1. What a clever idea! 
I would totally do this. But, wouldn't you know it---we had two old fans sitting in the garage for over a year! I think Butch finally took them to Goodwill less than a month ago! No wonder he saves things. This time he let them go just a little too soon!

2. Not sure if this is true
But if it is, pour me a glass!

3. Another clever idea.
I have a kazillion magnolia leaves if anybody needs some. Also let me say, I had about 5 people punching hearts from old books for Steph & Nicky's wedding about 7 or 8 years ago. It takes a really, really long time to get enough for confetti or table sprinkles. Maybe not so clever after all.

4. This is a great idea!! 
Great way to get those assault weapons off the streets!

5. This is a public service announcement. I had no idea! You're welcome!
Just in time for Morgan's "boys." 
Something tells me she already knows this. But seriously, how are you supposed to walk your dogs? I've never seen them wearing shoes or socks. Hmmm. Maybe doggie booties could be a good side hustle for someone. No, not me.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever seen videos of dogs wearing little boots? They really struggle to know how to walk in them! We tend to walk Coco early morning and early evening when it is hotter over here (not as often as it is hot over there!) and try to encourage her to walk on grass wherever possible.
    That is such a good comment about donating firearms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.