Sunday, April 10, 2022

Something for Sunday

This past week, while on the treadmill, I watched a video of a woman making this dish. It looked so good that I had to copy the recipe. I want to make it, but it won't be anytime soon. It's pretty fattening and doesn't really fit in to my eating plan right now. But sometime, I want to make it. If you try it, let me know how it turns out. It certainly can't be any easier!

Doritos Taco Pie

1. In an unbaked pie shell, spread 1 bag of crushed (fine) Doritos.

2. 1 package of taco seasoning, 1 lb. Ground beef, cook according to the package directions.

3. Spread over Doritos.

4. MIx 2 cups sour cream with 1 cup salsa and spread over meat.

5. Sprinkle 2 cups of any cheese—mozzarella or cheddar over sour cream mixture.

6. Sprinkle another bag of crushed doritos over the top

7. Drizzle with a half stick of melted butter


Place in preheated oven and bake at 400 for 20 minutes. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.