Saturday, April 9, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

1. On this layout, I used the lanyards that were attached to the season passes as ribbon.

2. The following two layouts are all together. I used an insert page to give me more room. This layout is about my fall when I was recovering from toe surgery and broke the other foot. I had two different boots and looked ridiculous!
On the insert, I made two pockets on each side to hole all the cards and notes I received while recuperating.
The facing page has pictures of all the gifts I received, lots of gorgeous flowers (I almost had to ask myself if I'd died!), and lots of food. I'm blessed to have so many friends and loving family members!

3. Mindy's First Communion.

4. Grade School Friends

5. A View of My hometown.




1 comment:

  1. How on earth did you manage to end up with breaks in both feet?!!! You poor thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.