Saturday, April 30, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Just a few layouts from before we went to the beach.
"Emerald Beach" is about our condo in Panama City Beach. We ended up selling it in 2020.
In early October, Karolyn took me on a "Mystery Trip." We road the bus and walked all over. By the end of the day, we had walked 6 miles! It was a fun day--visiting areas of the city I had never been to. Nor had I been on a bus in probably 50 years!
"Spring Break 1993" was the first time we took the girls to New York. Now we go at least every other year--well except this year when we are going twice!

Sandy and Greg are in town this weekend. They brought a U-Haul with furniture for Mitchell's new house. We girls are going to see Bon Jovi in concert tonight. I can't wait!! I love him!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the layouts. Am I right in thinking you'll soon be over at Mitchell's new place with a few organizing/decorating tips?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.