Sunday, April 24, 2022

Prom Time!

Well, it's that time of year! Prom time---that is! 
I can't believe that my "baby" granddaughter is all grown up! She's about to head in to senior year.

The family went to Disney World over spring break. She found this purse and that set the theme for their outfits! Have I mentioned that this family LOVES Disney? 
Here she is with her boyfriend, Graham. He, too, was in Disney with his family over spring break. Wait for it....
A Cinderella's castle best buckle!!
Isn't this just about the cutest thing? I told Sandy that we need one of them for the guys to pass around in the family. I love it! He was such a good sport, that he even got a gold tie and all the gold jewelry to go with his suit.
While at Disney, they got matching monogram rings. Dig those nails!! You might notice the sapphire and diamond ring she's sporting. That was the center of my 25th anniversary wedding set. We gave it to her for her 8th grade graduation. I love that she loves it!

And now for a "throwback." Elizabeth's mom and dad...
Sandy and Greg were highschool sweethearts. 
And here they are today. Still high school sweethearts! You just never know which one will be the one.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun post - I hope they had a brilliant evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.