Saturday, April 2, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

I save all those little half inch strips from my 12x12 papers. 
They cone in handy for a quick title page for a travel album.

I happened to be in St. Louis is 2020 when my siblings had a little birthday celebration for me.

I don't have too many "old" pictures left to scrapbook. So I was happy to use these from 1992.

"It's all in the details!" is about the little things we did at the beach to make things more convenient for our guests.

This is my layout for AYM. The song prompt this month came from Nancy: "What a Wonderful World." I decided to use it for all of the beautiful sunrise/sunset pictures from all over.

That's it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.