Thursday, March 31, 2022

Five Things Thursday

1. 

2. In lieu of the picture above, I thought I better hurry up and wear this scarf. I got it for Christmas, but definitely seems too dark for spring.
Look close. See those earrings? I got them over 30 years ago. They are perfect with my scarf. Too bad you can't see my leopard print flats. Oh, and remember what I learned in Portugal? "Selfies" are not my best look!! Oh well, it is what it is!

3. Just in time for Easter!
How cute is this?

4. You could easily add a few of these:
I haven't made them yet, but the next time I make a charcuterie, I'm going to!

5. And soon, it will be time for this:
Elizabeth and Butch rockin' their shades. Summer is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.