Saturday, February 5, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

First of all, I'd like to give a "shout out" to my little sister! Happy Birthday Jeanne! This is your official welcome to the senior citizen's club!!
I'm 7 here. Jeanne's 2. Get a load of that printed furniture! I think this was at our grandparent's.
Glamour shots and a mullet!


Sadly, I don't have that many pictures of us. We'll need to rectify that. I have to remember to get a picture every time we're together.

On to Scrapbook Saturday. 

Just thought I'd share a few end pages that I've made lately. This is a simple "go to" that comes together easily with scraps.

I save all of those paper strips that need to be cut off your pattern paper. I keep them in a binder clip on my table. Then, I just. made a little grid design at random---no need to waste a lot of time mixing and matching. Using other pattern paper scraps, I cut out the letters. Pretty simple. I put these three pages together in about 15 minutes--while I was talking to the birthday girl on the phone! I had pre-cut the letters while watching tv one night.

I'll be leaving on Wednesday for our winter scrapbook retreat. I'll be sure to get another picture of Jeanne and I. I should have quite a few pages to share after that. In the mean time, I'm still cleaning out!!! I got the room cleaned up, but now I've started on the drawers.

Okay, that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.