Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday Thoughts About...

... the Vaccine. There is so much talk about the vaccine. Who gets it, when do we get it, is it safe, should I get it and on and on and on.

All I know is that I got an email from Vanderbilt a couple weeks ago that I should be getting it around the first week of February. They said that they would contact me when it's time to come in. 

Okay, I'm fine with that. I'm fine with letting them tell me when to come. I'm not going to worry about going somewhere and waiting in long lines. I'll just wait until I hear something. 

In the meantime, Mindy got her first dose before Christmas.
Now you might be thinking, "Hmmm. Why does this young, healthy girl get it before us old folks?" She's gotten that a lot. But the truth of it is, she works for Vanderbilt and is considered essential to them (and me for that matter!). She's in their IT department. Everyone knows that the world cannot function without computers anymore. Especially in the hospital setting, they need to have their technology running at all times. 
She just got her second dose this week and the medal to prove it! Vanderbilt takes care of their own. 

Now it's my turn. They take care of their patients too! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.