Saturday, January 23, 2021

Scrapbook Saturday

Well, I actually have a little something to show for this week. I spent a good bit of it doing some planning for the Memory Make Inn for mid-February. I'm ready!

I ended up with a little extra time, so I finished a couple layouts.

This is the layout I did for our Round Robin. These were Nancy's pictures. I really like doing pages for someone else. 

Just a simple layout about all the beautiful gardens in England. Butch and I took a private garden  tour this trip. It was so much fun! We ended with tea in a Physics garden---a very old garden that was there to grow medicinal plants---and still is going. 

That's it for scrapbooking this week.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely. The plaids and dots are a charming contrast to the garden photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also wanted to add that I am definitely jealous of your upcoming crop. My sister-in-law has one coming up as well. The idea of getting away to scrap is heavenly. I hope your trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.