Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Travel Tuesday

So today, I am on my Queen Mary II TransAtlantic Crossing. I had planned to blog along the way. But, we're so buy, I don't have the time right now! This morning I left my cabin at 8 a.m. and didn't get back until 5:30 to change and get ready for happy hour and dinner. It's now 10:00 and I just got back. I'm tired, but thought I would pop on to say--I might have to wait until next week to give you a full report!!

Oh, and good news! I won $80 playing British Bingo today. I did it in only 6 numbers!!! The guy was surprised said it was a record. Even I thought it could have been a mistake. I'll explain all about it later!!

Last thing! Happy Birthday to our darling Elizabeth!!! She's finally legal!!! 21 is a "biggie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.