Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Travel Tuesday

I have a few travel observations:
1. This really bothered me.
We were in St. Peter's Basilica. I noticed that at the base of many of the beautiful statues, people have scratched graffiti in to the marble. What the...? It's so disrespectful and sacrilegious! 

2. When we were at the airport in Nashville, I saw this. 
I understand service dogs, but two for one person? I don't really understand. Seems like any dog can be considered a service dog. And then there was this:

 A dog in the ladies bathroom--in fact, there were two. There were several more in the restaurant area too. That bothers me. There are rest stops in the south that have areas for dogs. I'm not accustomed to seeing them in bathrooms and restaurants!

3. Now I've seen everything!
A bug zapper in the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Queens. They must have a mosquito problem--along with the smell!

4. Mindy prides herself on being a good judge of suitcase weight.

Talk about "right on!" No extra bag fees for her!

5. Now this is just plain ridiculous!
A woman pushing a baby in a stroller, car seat on her back, rolling her suitcase with a large duffel on top along with her crossbody purse. Really, how much can one person deal with? What happens when she tries to board the plane. There's no way she can handle all that stuff. Ridiculous!

The things you see when you travel!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.