Sunday, July 23, 2023

Something for Sunday

After my "What I Buy Wednesday" post, one of my blog friends asked to see my collection.
Here's the picture of my most recent additions from Italy--again--just to refresh your memory. The one on the left is Venetian while the one on the right is Florentine. 
Here's the whole collection. I have two of each--except for the new ones I just got and the colorful ones with the purple rim. That's the "set" that started my collection. One year, Mindy gave me a set of six of these for Christmas. I always serve champagne during the holidays--don't know why I don't serve it more often. I also use them for mimosas or Bellinis. 
A couple have gotten broken over the years--but that won't stop me from using them. I believe in using and enjoying my "stuff!" Why wouldn't I? No sense in saving them--for what? 

I have a collection of wine glasses too.
They aren't quite as fun as the champagne flutes, but I'll use them even with a Diet Coke. Any  drink seems special when you serve it in a fancy glass! am I right? Try it and see!

When I think about it, I have quite a few collections. I also have my Starbucks mugs. I don't think I ever set out to have all of these collections, it just seems to happen!!

Hmmm! Sounds like a scrapbook layout to me! At the very least, I should walk around the house and count my collections! Yeah, I'll add that to my list. I really should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.