Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Travel Tuesday

Well, you know what they say (whoever "they" are): "A rolling stone gathers no moss." I don't really get it, but moss must be bad for stones. 

This girl will be gathering no moss. I'm off today for New York City--along with Sandy, Stephanie, Mindy, Jordan, Morgan, Victoria, and Elizabeth. This will be the first time that all of us girls will be going together and a first time in NYC for some. 

 A couple weeks ago, Sandy and Stephanie unveiled the itinerary. 
Look at that professional brochure that Steph made!! The girls spent hours researching new things to see and do in New York. As you can see, it's a full itinerary. Along with the schedule, they included a Kate Spade mini wallet for each of us---even me--containing $100 to spend. 

It's going to be a fabulous trip. We're starting with the show "Without You" starring Anthony Rapp from Rent--for a few of us arriving on Wednesday (Mindy and I are going tonight since she'll be working from there). We'll all see MJ and Andrew Lloyd Weber's Bad Cinderella-- which will be closing after this weekend. I'm not sure why, because ALW has never disappointed us.

This is the first trip that I have not planned. I'm excited to see what surprises are in store. I know we're going to have a great time.

Oh, and you might wonder about the "boys"? Well, it's "Camp Mother-in-law" for them. They'll be off on a golf weekend. I've put together the food list, made brownies and chocolate chip cookies. They'll have a good time too--well, except for Greg who has just started a new job and can't make it this year. 

I hope all of my readers have something fun planned for the weekend too!


1 comment:

  1. Your family are so good at organising fun events! Your organisation skills have obviously been passed down through the genes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.