Thursday, May 25, 2023

Five Things Thursday

1. A couple weeks ago, Justin picked up these beauties for a song at a silent auction.
The image is painted on top of a layer of playing cards. Unusual and pretty cool.
Mindy asked us to come over to hang them and basically re-work their fun wall that contains all assortment of random things. It hasn't happened yet. I'm not sure what she needs to do to get ready for us! Wink wink!

2.

3. 

4. I was going through a box of stuff from my childhood and came across this.
I clearly remember being enthralled by The Wizard of Oz. I guess this was the beginning of my love for theater---10 years old.

5. OMGosh!
So true--and I'm not making fun of all the mass shootings. It's out of hand--for sure. Something must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.