Saturday, May 20, 2023

Something for Saturday

If you know of any teens looking for jobs, you can't beat this! 
Our Regal movie theaters are hiring at $16.50 per hour for part-time and $19.50 for full-time! Even I'm tempted!! They are desperate for help! Spread the word!

This past Wednesday, I had my first pool party of the season. I was trying to think of a fun pool drink to kick it off. Then I came up with this:
Mindy and Justin gave me these freezer containers for Christmas. I decided to freeze the Bellini mix--it worked perfectly. After putting the frozen mix in a cup, I just poured the Prosecco over it. Delicious! And so easy.

My friend, Diane from Nottingham, England, surprised me with all kinds of "goodies" from the coronation. Plus she always brings me Sipsmith Lemon Gin as we can't get that here. She inherited the stamps from a friend and passed the on to me for my collection. She found the "first day covers" at an antique shop. 

Karolyn showed up with a loaf of homemade bread. I love it!
I ended up having it for supper with peanut butter on it I know that looks like a lot, but don't be fooled. That's a dessert plate with small slices. So good with a big glass of milk! 

I was concerned about the future of The Voice after Blake leaves.


Now I'm not worried at all. Reba will be a perfect addition. If anybody can draw the country music fans, it's her! For sure! 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.