Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday Mystery

So! While we were out of town and missed the snow, Stephanie and Nicky came by to see if the television we ordered before the bad weather had arrived. They snapped several photos for us so we could see the snow we missed. This one was the mystery---an somewhat eerie!

This is where I park. Now remember, I came home on Sunday. My car did not move until Wednesday morning. Wednesday night is what the 4" of snow hit. How in the world could the pavement underneath my car remain warm enough to repel the snow? Makes no sense. We left at 7 a.m. That spot had the whole day to chill down with our frigid temperatures.

It's almost like an invisible ghost car is sitting there--insert Twilight Zone music here.

1 comment:

  1. What?!!! That is very spooky. I can't begin to imagine how that happened!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.