Sunday, February 28, 2021

Some Things for Sunday

Wow! I can't believe February is already over. Time is flying by--way too fast. I wish things would slow down a little! Happy March!

    
Most of these fit for me, but I rarely read more than one book at a time. If I do, they have to be completely different genres. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to keep them straight. Sometimes, even when I finish a book and start another of the same genre, I'll be thinking back in the previous book and get a little confused with the current one. Anybody else have that problem?
I'm pretty sure this is how all pet owners feel. Sorta puts me in my place. But then again, that's kinda sad for me! Maybe it's my ego talking, but I'd like to think I rate higher than a dog! Maybe not.
I love this idea so much. This was made out of a loved ones ties (no one I know). I wish I'd seen this before Butch retired and sent just about all of his fabulous ties to Good Will! He has some bright and colorful ones--and expensive! I could have had one of these made for each of the girls!
Luckily we were born in to the English language! Not sure I could have learned it as an adult!


Plans for my garden this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.