Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday Mystery

I'm sure you remember my "rock project." Well, little did I know that my rocks would reproduce!! Apparently, the two rocks I left must have been a male and a female! The one on the left with the rainbow and the little one in the center with the turquoise flower with the pink center are the ones I left behind. 
This just makes me so happy! I think the kids who live in this house are having a good time too! I did go ahead and pick up a couple of theirs to deliver around the neighborhood. I just have to remember to bring a couple of mine to replace a few. 

This has been such a fun project for me. And, there's no mystery about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.