Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Travel Tuesday

Well, this post is in anticipation of our upcoming trip. We leave on Saturday for our Route 66/Grand Canyon/Sedona trip. Stephanie and Nicky are going with us. This is the trip we had planned for last year that had to be postponed. We are just excited to be doing something. Plus, Butch and I have had both shots while Stephanie and Nicky have had their first. We're feeling pretty good about getting out.

Butch is the master trip planner and this one is no exception.
He creates a separate binder for each trip. 
He prints out information sheets for every attraction, geo-cache, restaurant, etc. He makes reservations in advance for everything he can. There are still a few things that have not yet re-opened. Still, we have a jam-packed schedule.

He even anticipates how long it will take to get from place to place and about how long we'll spend there. He leaves nothing to chance. That's how we see absolutely everything there is to see. We love all the little things too---like a stop in Winslow, Arizona just so we can stand on the corner!! 

We're all really looking forward to it. Hopefully, I'll actually have a chance to post something next Tuesday! We are on the go from early morning to night, so we'll see how much downtime I have.

I know some of my friends over the pond are still on lockdown, so I'm not trying to make you feel bad. I just hope things start to ease up soon for y'all. It's been soooo long!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.