Sunday, March 7, 2021

Some Things for Sunday

1.
Ooops! I did it again! Luckily this mess just wipes up so easily! Love my easy to clean stove!

2.
So we had our AV guy out here to help with hooking up some new televisions. We decided to leave Direct TV as the bill was going up $65. a month. We save at least that much by switching to YouTube tv. We have been reluctant to make any changes because, well, we totally understood all of our electronics. The move required new tv's because our old tv's--although perfectly good--were not Smart TV's. Luckily, rather than perfectly good tv's having to go to the dump, we were able to send them to new homes. Now we're in the learning stages of new everything! So far, so good. We'll get there and it will be easy again. I hope that happens soon! I'm still in the mode of pressing the wrong buttons and going somewhere I didn't intend and then having to figure out how to get back! 
Part of what I asked Austin to do was to clean up and remove ALL cords, wires, boxes, and remotes that we no longer need. I could not stand the jumble of all this. 
There's still a lot of "stuff" in there, but at least it looks nicer and has been reduced by half!

3. 
My scrapbook roller bag did not fare too well on our trip to the Memory Make Inn. I had no idea that the plastic could break so easily. I guess it had to do with the 0 degree weather. I guess that made the "leg" brittle. Anyway, there's no fixing that. Luckily, this was not my favorite. I do have another. Oh, and I didn't buy this one. A friend of mine gave it to me when I set up and organized her scrapbook room years ago.

4.

Mindy gave this hand soap to me a couple years ago--knowing my love of Earl Gray tea. I really liked everything about it---the name, the packaging and the smell. I bought myself another one. Foaming hand soap last forever! Honestly, I'll get at least 6 months out of it. Hmmm, I think I'm going to keep track of that and report back!

5.
I saw this on one of the blogs I follow and thought it was pretty clever. You can find it here along with other ideas for decorating without art. Actually when you use household items it becomes ART! At least I think so. They even show something similar to what I've done.
My wall of antique mirrors. I still like how it looks. Back when I used to go antiquing, it gave me something to hunt for. Now I don't go because I don't need anything. I'm trying to get rid of stuff. I would like going and hunting for new/old things, but I just need to stay away! I can't get anyone to take the "old" stuff I already have!

That's it for today. As you can tell, there's not really a lot of rip roaring stuff going on in my world.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.