Monday, September 23, 2019

Mitchell on Monday

Well, now that Mitchell made the comment about us having dollhouse food, I have suddenly become aware of what he's talking about. I'm starting to see our food through his eyes.

One night we had tacos for dinner. Mitchell asked for some Tobasco sauce. What we had was old, so Butch got a new bottle out.
Mitchell didn't say a word, but he used an entire bottle! I guess we're going to need to stock up!
Later he told Morgan about the teeny doll house size bottle!

On Thursday night, Morgan came over for dinner. I made bourbon pecan pork tenderloin, mashed sweet potatoes, asparagus, applesauce and Sister Shubert rolls. I had this for dessert.
Mini eclairs. I ALWAYS get the mini. I like to have them in the freezer. But, now I'm really getting what Mitchell is saying. Dollhouse food!
I'm even seeing my own food through his eyes. For lunch I had a lettuce and tomato sandwich. If I had served that to Mitchell, he'd want to know "where's the meat!" I told him about it and he couldn't fathom a sandwich without meat.

So, since I'm seeing things through Mitchell's eyes with all this "dollhouse food" talk, what about this?
Yes, by his own choice---he wants "baby" Goldfish---not the regular size, "baby."

The night prior to leaving for St. Louis, I made Tuscan chicken for dinner. I had to enlist Mitchell's help in opening the balsamic vinegar bottles.
He didn't say anything. I guess he's used to dollhouse size by now!

And then there's this:
Mitchell's family pooch! Now that's a dollhouse dog if I've ever seen one! That's why they named him Titan---give a little dog a big name! He is darn cute!

I guess I just like little things.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny - isn't it funny how things look different through other people's eyes? Cute dog - and love that he has such a macho name!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.