Thursday, September 5, 2019

Five Things Thursday

The view from my kitchen window. Coleus and begonias in the window box make a nice frame for the pool!
OMGosh!! These are divine!! You can easily get away with eating only two. They are so good and definitely satisfy!
 Hot pink roses for no reason are the best kind!
Connie and I had a great time taking Virginia and Louise to lunch. They told us stories of their friendship. My favorite was their poker games. Louise brought photos. Apparently these two were not so good at poker, so they waited on the others while spending the time visiting with each other. They were dubbed the "Call Girls!" So fun! I hope when Connie and I are that age, someone will want to take us to lunch and listen to our stories! God knows we have a lot!!!
When your burgers are smaller than the tomato slices!! Mitchell says we have "dollhouse" food! Malinda told Connie and Connie told me about the burgers from Publix. They have different types. I got the cheese. Okay, they were 3" sliders---they shrunk to about an inch and a half after cooking. I'll get the regular size the next time. They were really good. I can't wait to try them again.

That's it for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.