Monday, September 9, 2019

Mitchell on Monday

It seems like I have lots of Mitchell stories to tell, so maybe Mondays are a good time for them.

He's having a little milk with his breakfast. I guess if you plan to drink the rest of it, there's no reason to bother with a glass. He is thoughtful like that!
On Monday, we had BLT's for dinner. Mitchell promptly got out the leftover chicken, ranch dressing and pepper jack cheese. He piled it all on. He says we have "dollhouse" food--meaning too small of portions.  Later, for a snack, he made another just like the first! I think I've mentioned that the boy can eat!!
Years ago, I read an essay about how "moms" always take the cracked plate. I notice that whenever I'm setting the table, I always give it to myself. Well that is true. But it could also be that we are running out of dishes! Last Monday, Margarita carried a pile down from upstairs. I couldn't believe it. I might have to have a talk with that boy!

Mitchell was in Clemson for the weekend. It's amazing that by Monday, we still have food left in the refrigerator! That will all change when he gets home today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.