Sunday, September 8, 2019

All About Recycling

 I think this would be brilliant if it really was a way to recycle old phone booths.
Still, I thought it was clever.
 One of my favorite casual restaurants is The Picnic. It's sort of like a tearoom without the tea. Well they do have the best tea punch in town, so I guess that counts.
 The decor includes all kinds of old things. Great way to recycle old pots.
 I LOVE all the blue willow and Flo blue incorporated in to The Picnic's decor. Although I love how it's decorated, I go for the food. The BEST chicken salad in town. Really everything is good---muffins, pimento cheese, artichoke soup, cookies...all of it.
 Not exactly recycling, but a Nicoise salad is a great way to use up odds and ends in the refrigerator.
Speaking of recycling, I never knew what happened to it after it's picked up. When Butch and I were going to look at pool tile, we passed this humongous building full of recycles.
I can only imagine the smell. What happens to it now? And that little trash can on the right? What's the point?
Does anyone know a good place to recycle broken glasses? This is the second pair that Connie's "Dash" has gotten ahold of. And he's chewed up ALL of her summer sandals--even the replacements!
On second thought, maybe it's Dash that needs recycling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.