Thursday, December 20, 2018

This Girl!

Yep, it's happenin'!

This girl has graduated!
When she first sent me this picture, I said to Butch, "Oh my gosh! I didn't know nurses still wore those hats!" He replied---in that "I can't believe you just said that" sort of way he has---"Barb! Have you ever seen nurses wearing one? Obviously, it's for the picture!" Duh, he's right! Still, I'm happy to have this photo to remind me of our little nurse!!

She has graduated "Magna Cum Laude." Can you spell P*R*O*U*D?
She presented her grandpa with a rose to let him know how important he is to her and her education. We were all touched by that! She let her mom know ahead of time so she wouldn't be "jealous or hurt!" She wasn't. They all love him!
Things are falling in to place quite nicely for her. She'll be moving back to Nashville in January. Then she starts her adult life with her job at Skyline Medical Center Hospital on February 23rd. She'll be on the Neurology/Oncology floor and is so very excited. She'll be doing real nursing!

We are so very overjoyed for her. She's a big girl now!!!

Best of all?? She'll be off the family payroll! 2 down, 3 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.