Sunday, December 9, 2018

Hobby Lobby

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Hobby Lobby is the best place to find home decor. I love their wrapping paper---great quality on huge rolls. In fact, I wrapped all of my gifts this year with just 3 rolls.
I've already hauled this many gifts to Charlotte and there are just as many on the other side of the tree, plus many in the living room.

I always shop HL for festive paper plates and napkins---all holidays.

It's the best place to find artwork, knick knacks and mirrors. But today, we're going to discuss their dinnerware. They always have a lot of choices. And they are cheap!
 These snowman plates are adorable.
There are towels and potholders to coordinate.

 I especially love these plates.
In fact, they inspired me to order some old/new cars from Amazon andsome bottlebrush trees to make some decorations of my own. I used them as party favors for Mindy's birthday dinner on Friday night. (Notice my Christmas tree napkin folds?)

 All of those Santa plates are cute. They could be used as luncheon plates (the big ones) and the little ones could be used for salad or dessert plates.
 Not only could you use the silver set for Christmas, they would be perfect for New Years.
 If you are in to cute Christmasy animals, they have those too.

More animals with woodland/winter scenes.
Did I mention that their holiday "stuff" is 40% off all the time? Don't let that fool you, I believe they mark things up so they can mark them down! I think it's psychological. Somehow you make more purchases if you think you are getting a bargain. Come on Hobby Lobby. You don't need to play these games. Your prices are cheap enough!
 I liked this snowy table runner.
When I examined it closely, it looked and felt just like my sheep skin rug I bought in England!
I have to admit, with my heated floors, it feels really nice when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!!

Well, that's it for my annual report from Hobby Lobby. These opinions are solely mine. I do not work for the store, nor am I paid for this praising review. I wish I was!!

We'll be heading to Santa Claus, Indiana tomorrow. I'm really excited to see all kinds of Christmas decorations and shops. I'm sure I'll have lots to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.