Monday, December 24, 2018

Make it Monday!

It's not too late to do this before Christmas tomorrow---or Christmas Eve tonight. 

I know, I know! Everyone's busy now. But this is simple and quick! Just how I like things.

I have been folding fancy napkins since my girls were little. Remember these that I did for Mindy's birthday?
 Well, I should have posted a "how to" but didn't think of it. Next year for sure.
This one was a bit time consuming and confusing. But, OMGosh y'all! This one is S*I*M*P*L*E!!!
It's a cute little envelope! I used a 12" napkin for it. The bigger the napkin, the bigger the envelope.
Start by laying the napkin out. If there's a right and wrong side, put the right side down.
 Fold in half on the diagonal.
 Fold the point to the center.
Fold the other side to the center.

 Fold the side to the center again.
 And then the other side.
Fold the bottom up to the bottom of what is the envelope flap.
Fold the top of the envelope down. Voila!! So easy!
It looks so cute not the plate! Of course, this would be a great napkin fold for any occasion. 
And they look great on the table! I guess I better finish setting it!

Let me know if you have any fun and festive ideas you'd like to share.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.