Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Final Christmas Post

Here are the rest of the random Christmas photos that I haven't posted yet. I think Christmas Eve is the perfect time to wrap it up!

A few pictures of Sandy's house decked out for the holidays.




This is at the top of Sandy's list for favorite gifts this year. Her friend made this ornament for her to commemorate her meeting Kid Rock---Sandy's idol and celebrity crush!
Yes indeed!! And I was there to witness it!
Sandy and family gave Butch this unusual---errr, we're not quite sure what to call it---Advent calendar.
Somehow, a calendar filled with fishing lures---although awesome, doesn't sound quite as reverent as you expect and Advent calendar to be. But really, it's not much different then one filled with candy or little toys. This one is just filled with big boy toys! Same thing.
I got this Christmas block countdown. But my favorite gift from them has to be this darling, tiny, little speaker with the hugest sound!! It was so easy to set up. It's linked to my phone which I have Spotify, Pandora and my entire music collection on. Now I can have my music anywhere!
My ornament from you know where!
Speaking of Santa Claus, Indiana, this was the mantle in the Christmas Shoppe. I love that there is so much to look at! The Santa portrait is really awesome---3D! I would love to have it, but I'm not about to start changing art on the wall when I'm trying to cut back on the decorating!
This poinsettia Christmas tree was at the Charlotte airport. I wonder how in the heck they water it. You know how much water poinsettias need!  Lots!
 Lastly, I wanted to share this picture of the "littles" visiting Santa.
 They are a couple of cuties. I can't wait to see them when I'm in St. Louis after Christmas!

Well that's it for the odds and ends. I'm sure I'll have much to share after the holidays. In the meantime, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! My love to you all!








2 comments:

  1. That really is a most unusual advent calendar! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, over here in the UK we get an extra day - Boxing Day, so the festivities are still on going today. Boy, my waistline is really suffering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! My brother has been drinking and critiquing his way through a beer calendar this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.