Thursday, December 13, 2018

This and That Thursday

 We're seeing a lot of this around here.
 Why in the world wouldn't they just tear the whole thing down?
 It seems to me that it would be really hard to build around the roof!
These are brand new houses---pretty darn ugly. That's why I'm not too crazy about modern or contemporary. I don't even know what to call this type of housing. Add to that it's on a busy corner. There's nothing about this that I like. I feel sorry for the neighbors!
I loved that downtown Charlotte had benches lining the streets. I wish every city had them. I love to sit and people watch sometimes. Especially if you are with people who like to shop!
 I really liked the bathroom at Haven Farm. The girls got in on my picture.
And then this. I used to play a joke on the grands when they were little. I'd always asked if they wanted me to turn on the heat seats in the back. They'd always say "yes" and then I'd say, "Ooops, I forgot, you don't have them!" Now they do!!

That's it for today!

1 comment:

  1. Those new homes certainly don't seem to have any character to them at all - I don't think I'd spend my money on one!
    I'm with you on the the idea of benches on streets - you see them more in Europe and they are always being used. We have a couple of benches in our town but they are facing toward the road so the view isn't that attractive!
    Heated rear seats? What luxury!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.