Monday, December 3, 2018

Martina, Mindy and Me on Monday!

I'm quite behind in posting.

About a month ago, Mindy arranged a "date" with me for November 18. I had no idea what she had up her sleeve. She had me meet her at The Green Hills Grill for lunch. Once I arrived, she told me that we'd be going to Martina McBride's book signing at Pernassus Bookstore--owned by local author, Ann Patchett.

After treating me to lunch we got to the bookstore where Mindy had already purchased Martina's book for me.

The line was crazy, long! It probably only took about 30 minutes because they had it so well organized. The workers came along and put a post it note with the name you wanted in the book on the page that was to be signed. That way there was no mistaking a name or how it should be spelled.

 Martina was so sweet---and oh, so very tiny!! She said she like my red leather jacket!
Then she posed for a picture with us--and everyone in line. It went pretty quick.

I assumed that this was my Christmas present. Mindy said, "No, this was just a surprise for you!"
What a nice surprise!! And now I get to look forward to another present at Christmas!!

I love that girl!

(and ALL my girls!)💖💖💖💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.