Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday Frustrations

I probably shouldn't be complaining at this time of year, but I am.

As you know, we met Walter and Chris for our trip to Santa Claus, Indiana. Chris needs and uses a walker. That gives her a "right" to use handicapped parking. When we got to the restaurant the first night, there was only one handicapped parking spots. This is what was there:
 This humongous truck was taking up more space than just the handicapped lane.
Now, look at the hang tag. Can you believe it! I should have stood next to the door. There's no way I could climb up in to it with my short legs! How in the HELL can a handicapped person do it??!!! Surely they wouldn't be driving it! This is absolutely ridiculous! Thoughtless people---even at Christmas. Sheesh! And yes, I am judging! Talk about frustrating....

1 comment:

  1. Things like that make me SO cross. So selfish and thoughtless. I wonder how on earth a genuinely handicapped person would get in a tank like that? And they can't even park between two white lines - grrrr ......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.