Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Few Things

I saw The Great Gatsby yesterday. It was fabulous! In fact, I'm thinking about seeing it again. It's really that good---even though I already knew the story. The period costumes, homes, decor---are all so wonderful. And Leonardo---need I say more?
So while I was grocery shopping, I saw these on an end cap. They looked like some pretty tasty snacks. then I noticed that they were shaped like little dog bones.
 I looked at the main sign and saw that they were indeed, pet biscuits.
 I looked back at the product to see where it said that it was pet food. Thank goodness that it had a little window that showed they were dog biscuits. I was pretty close to buying them for happy hour.
Nothing says Mother's Day like pink napkins. We had a nice meal at the club. The rest of the day was pretty relaxing. I got some really nice gifts---as usual. Mindy got me The American Pickers new book. Steph gave me a gift certificate for a date with her for lunch and a movie. I'm thinking I should see Gatsby again with her. I know she'll love it. Then, Sandy called with a surprise. They are coming in for Memorial weekend. I'm so excited.

Monday I was a bit under the weather---as I predicted from last week when Butch was sick. Turns out, it's just a cold, but still, it's annoying.

There's really nothing much going on. Later...




4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see Gatsby. I just know I should have been born in the age of the cloche hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rooms would be chosen in respect to individual preferences.
    Llewellyn of BRE ideal that 75% of commercial building contain some sort of asbestos.


    Here is my web site - agencje ochrony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good thing they shaped those snacks like dog bones or LOTS of people would make that mistake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could have been an interesting happy hour... :lol: Glad you enjoyed the movie - hope you get to see it again with Stephanie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.