Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Few More Things

So this little girl...

 ---who is not so little anymore---leaves things like this---I found it on the refrigerator on Monday:
 Just a tiny little scrap of paper---you can tell the size by the sunglasses in the picture. The girl loves animals.
Flip it over---and here's what she put on the back. I do "heart" Jordan Jackson, but ever since she was a little girl, she has left little doodles for me to find. I'm going to put this one in my Project Life album.
 It's official!! Our little girl is headed off to college soon.
I cannot believe how fast the years have flown by! I'm gonna' miss her when she's gone!
Despite a bit of a slow start in the area of sports, Mitchell has excelled in Track!! Who knew? He's just all around a good athlete. The Track banquet was last Thursday night. He received the following award:
Besides this honor, he LETTERED as a Sophomore!!! Usually, you don't get your varsity letter until Junior or Senior year. Way to go Mitchell! Sandy said that as they were making the little announcement, they said "Mitch." She caught Mitchell's eye and mouthed, "is that you?" He shrugged his shoulders and mouthed, "I don't know." We all got a laugh about how he can be so clueless at times! Like, is there another "Mitch" on track?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your son & daughter and to you for 'getting them to here' Love those doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to them both! I love the little doodle scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet that she leaves those doodles around for you! I love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Varsity letter? I think we might need this explained! Congratulations all round all the same

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same as Sian...Varsity letter?! They have both done you proud....I love how you are left little notes and had to smile at the "i don't know" boys eh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.