Saturday, May 18, 2024

Scrapbook Saturday

Here's my layout for April. Scrapbooking by the month has saved me is much time by being able to include everything important within this double page spread instead of a bunch of separate layouts. 
The same is true with travel layouts. 
I just added an insert for our Windmills and Tulip cruise.
I have the trip journal and garden brochure in an envelope. 
This is the insert opened up. 



"Hats" is our AYM word for the month of May. Janet already sent me her layout.
Her page folds out on each side which allows her to include 45 pictures!!! OMGosh, that's a record!
Here's her journaling.

This one is mine too.
I cut the "Then & Now" with my Cricut. I purchased that design for $1.99 for the round robin I did for Nancy. I've never bought a design, but felt like she was worth it. Now that I've used it for my own layout, that brings the cost down to a buck. 

Okay, that's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.