Wednesday, April 26, 2023

What I Buy Wednesday

Our Cinco de Mayo party is just a week away. 
I bought these for our party. So colorful--perfect for a Mexican-themed party. There's even a banner. 
When I ordered the napkins, I saw these on the Amazon website as something I might like. They were right, I do. They are such cute earrings--they go with the paper products.
When Butch heard that I lost one of my Pickleball balls, he surprised me with these.  He found them at Walmart. He's always taking care of me!

And now for something I didn't buy:
Somehow or another, these pictures were in with my print order from Walgreens. I never really knew that this happened. Someone is missing their horse pictures and is going to be disappointed. They really are some beautiful horses. But they aren't mine. Too bad.








1 comment:

  1. Better free photos than actual horses which I am sure are expensive to maintain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.