Saturday, April 22, 2023

Scrapbook Saturday

As you read this, we are on our way to the beach. It's going to be a fun girls' trip!

1. This layout is about the effects of our dad's death on each of us, 7 siblings. 



We all related our memories of that night. I included Jeanne's paper she wrote about it while in college. The envelope holding it was something that came in the mail full of "offers." I love to use envelopes and other kinds of folders that comes in the mail to use on the page.

2. In honor of Elizabeth the Great!
Seems pretty appropriate to honor Queen Elizabeth with the upcoming coronation.

3. "We Have a Winner!"

This layout is about Mindy's pony--Lady.

4. Our cruise in 2022 with Matt and Sharon.

Our trip journal is in the pocket I use those in lieu of regular journaling.

5. I made this title page based on one of Ali Edward's kits.
It doesn't get much easier than this!









2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Barbara, what a very special couple of pages you've created about your memories of your Dad. How amazing to have the memories of your siblings there too ... and how sad that he died so young. I hope you have a simply lovely time at the beach with 'the girls'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what lovely pages about your Dad. I haven't used anything from the mail in ages on my pages. Given how dirty packages arrive, I am surprised that the mail is still fairly clean when it lands in our box. I might have to be on the lookout for something to use, now that you've planted that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.