Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Travel Tuesday

I'm going to be traveling, but not until Saturday when I'll be going to the beach with my friends for a week. We're all looking forward to it. The van has been rented. We've figured out all the meals and put together the grocery list. I'm bringing a couple games, poker money, and have made a list--with Connie's help (she's also handling the grocery list)--of shows to watch while we're down there. I'm trying to get myself acclimated to the sun so I don't burn. I'll be packing very light. We only plan to eat out once while we're there, so I don't need a lot of clothes. It's going to be all lounge-wear and swimsuits.

Stephanie and Mindy are down at our place this week. For my blog friend, Deb in England (you can check out her blog here), who asked about this snow white sand--it's called Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. It's on the panhandle along the emerald coast. When I go with my friends, we'll be about an hour and a half away at Mexico Beach. Same white sand. I'll send pictures. 

Anyway, Stephanie sent me this picture. She said it's beautiful--and best of all--
the beach is completely empty!
Mindy is all set with her cooler and chair.

Butch will be joining them on Thursday. He's going down for the annual homeowner's meeting. He's on the board and there's a lot going on right now. It's going to be interesting! 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me know where it is! It reminded me of the sand at St Pete's beach much further down the coast of Florida and I wondered if it was in that state. How lucky for Stephanie and Mindy to have the beach to themselves. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.