Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday Mystery

Last Monday, after Pickleball, I offered to help my friend, Karolyn organize pictures for some layouts. As soon as I arrived she said, "Barb, look at this. My Creative Memories paper trimmer has broken." She had somehow managed to break the cutting arm off. I looked at it, but couldn't see any way that it could be fixed. I told her that I thought I might have an extra to give her.

On Wednesday, we had AYM where Karolyn related the story. Later that day, I got these pictures:

from Janet! OMGosh! Her trimmer has broken too! It's not that I'm so surprised it broke because, after all, they are more than 20 years old! The mystery is that Karolyn and Janet broke theirs within a couple days of each other. That made me think that mine probably doesn't have much life left either.

So, I texted Karolyn and told her that I still hadn't checked as to whether I had another one, but that I was going to have to renege on my offer---thinking I might just need it for myself. Well, I checked and I do not have a spare. So, I might need to go ahead and get myself another--if I can find one. 

I hit the internet to see what I could find. I found one on Ebay where the bidding is starting at $12.00. No telling what it will go for. Knowing that they can break, I don't think I want to take a chance on a used one. (Yes, it was advertised as used.)

Then I went to the Creative Memories website. They have one that seems to be nearly identical--maybe it's just updated.
It's only $26.50. Totally worth it if it lasts 20 years!! We'll just have to wait and see about that!! 

I'll be getting myself a new one when I place my next order for albums. Or sooner, if we want to place a group order. The free shipping starts after spending $75.00. 

I'm just happy to know that I can still get it. This is the tool I use more than any other!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.