Monday, April 24, 2023

Monday Mystery

About a week ago before Stephanie left for the beach, she stopped by and dropped this off.
She told me that I'm not allowed to open it until she tells me to. So, I didn't--although I am really tempted!

I am taking my girls and granddaughters to New York City in June for a long weekend. Sandy and Stephanie have done all of the planning. I'm so happy to have had someone else do it. I love being surprised. This cute little gift has something to do with that. I just love it--and will definitely be using it on my scrapbook page! 

All I know is the shows we are seeing because I had to get 8 tickets for two shows! Yikes! We're seeing "MJ" (Michael Jackson--which I've seen twice, but is so good that I'm excited to see it again with the girls--I know they will love it too. Come on, it's Michael Jackson, what's not to love!) and "Bad Cinderella" another Andrew Lloyd Weber production. You can never go wrong with ALW. 

The deal I made with the girls is that I'm paying for the airfare, hotel rooms and all tickets. They are to cover food and beverages. 

This is how I spend my social security money! I cannot wait to see what's in store! 

I'm not sure when, but I think this mystery is going to be solved soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.