Wednesday, November 9, 2022

What I Buy Wednesday

I only bought one thing this week---well, besides Christmas presents. I've been buying lots of those! 

I bought the cutest pair of shoes. Actually, I copied them from Sandy. I've admired them for quite a while. I don't think she'll mind.
They look like regular tennis shoes---right? Well, you would be wrong! 

They are so darn cute!! You cannot imagine how lightweight they are. The brand is New Balance. 

I've got a pretty nice selection of very comfortable shoes for traveling now. I'm so glad Sandy found them! I really don't go into the stores much.

Sandy's coming to town this morning. Even though I just saw her over the weekend, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll get plenty of one on one time. She's coming in for Christmas Village on Thursday. This will be our first time since before Covid. Stephanie and Mindy will be with us too. We're going with our friends, Connie and Amanda. 

I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot of buys to share next Wednesday!! 

How's your Christmas shopping coming along??

1 comment:

  1. I like those shoes and I bet they are really comfortable. Very good for all that walking around you will be doing looking for Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.