Saturday, November 26, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

I've been sitting on these photos since our scrapbook retreat in September. My friend, Nancy said that she wanted to make a wedding album for her daughter who just married in April. I went over to her house and planned the layouts. I made notes for her, told her what to buy and what pictures to have printed 

On the retreat, I helped her with ideas for each layout. I did the title and end page. I also did the "bridal luncheon," pocket page, and the bridal portrait page. Unfortunately, you cannot really see the dimension in these pictures. Nancy had already put the page protectors on when I asked for the pictures. Still, it was a lot of fun to work on and came out beautifully. Nancy brought it to her daughter when she went for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to hear how she liked it. 



























1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.