Thursday, November 10, 2022

Five Things Thursday

This table runner made out of pennies is pretty cool. Plus, think of how much fun it would be to have your grands help make it!

Although I'm not all that crazy about this particular ladder, I do like ladders in general as home decor!

Now these were the good old days--when men had it made!!! It's hard to believe this was real!
I didn't get to take home ec, but I do believe I might have questioned this.

How true is this?? I used to be signed up on my driver's license as an organ donor. I don't know if that's still on there. I'll have to check.

This idea is genius! A great way to hold your stitching needs in an old eyeglass case.
Or some not so old ones!
I picked this one.
Seriously, how cool is this?? Like I said, genius! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.